Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory L Gimbel
Dr. Gregory L Gimbel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, ME, with another office in Brunswick, ME. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Gimbel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory L Gimbel has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Gimbel is an excellent Dr. He really knows his stuff and has a very caring demeanor. I had some complications while he delivered my first child and he made it seem like nothing was wrong and he knew exactly what to do, and he did. I couldn't say enough good things about him. I have waited a long time on most visits, but after I delivered my son, I didn't feel so bad, because the times I waited, Dr. Gimbel was probably saving someone elses life, like he did mine.
Dr. Gimbel himself is alright. I have never been some place that the staff looks at your chart and then has no idea why you are there for a visit. I did not feel welcome, I did not feel like they even care, maybe its because I am on state aid but that is sure the way they make me feel. I would rather wait out this pregnancy and have the baby in an emergency room then go back there.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2009, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Gregory L Gimbel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory L Gimbel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brunswick, ME.