Dr. Gregory L Gimbel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gregory L Gimbel?

Dr. Gimbel is an excellent Dr. He really knows his stuff and has a very caring demeanor. I had some complications while he delivered my first child and he made it seem like nothing was wrong and he knew exactly what to do, and he did. I couldn't say enough good things about him. I have waited a long time on most visits, but after I delivered my son, I didn't feel so bad, because the times I waited, Dr. Gimbel was probably saving someone elses life, like he did mine.

I am hoping my follow up visits go as easy and uneventful as this first new patient visit did. I was very pleased with Dr. Gimbel and his staff. Thank you to all of the staff for making it a stress-free experience for me.

Dr. Gimbel himself is alright. I have never been some place that the staff looks at your chart and then has no idea why you are there for a visit. I did not feel welcome, I did not feel like they even care, maybe its because I am on state aid but that is sure the way they make me feel. I would rather wait out this pregnancy and have the baby in an emergency room then go back there.

Great doctor, Highly Recomended.