Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory L Glover
Dr. Gregory L Glover, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Glover is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and Physicians Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory L Glover has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
The staff at this office have become my worst nightmare. My last visit was on Dec 3 and I have been calling nearly every single day there after. I have been working on getting a PA for a refill of Zofran, and the nurse will only work against you until. I finally gave up and decided to have my records transferred to a new office and to have The dr call me to report this poor service. And Surprise! My prescription was ready to be picked up in 20 minutes. I was even told by the nurse that she didn't know what she was doing. 20 days later and several calls and emails. I've never experienced a drs office in such shambles. Don't do it. The dr is good but his nurse is beyond inadequate.
Dr. Glover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Gregory L Glover accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Tennessee Womens Spec, 10810 Parkside Dr Ste 100, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Gregory L Glover is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.