Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory Y Gullo has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
This was the worst care I could imagine. They go through Drs very fast, never had medical assistant to help which left Dr. stressed, they would never change a medications unless they see you in person, but they never had enough openings so you would be left with out medication until they had an opening.
This doctor is a quack!! I was seen there for 2 years . I had a failed surgery and numerous injections. Then after never failing a UA or doing anything wrong I was having problems with my mothers health and had to go back and forth to california a few times in 2 months I lost 1 week of pain meds <i never had before> And was told to go else where I was a Drug seeker and he would no longer see me. When I asked what I should do because by this point I am sick as a dog and in terrible pain they told me we dont know and dont care. If you choose to go here Please keep this in mind because this CAN happen to you.
I have seen Dr Gullo for the past 2 years and think he is a wonderful doctor. I previously say another pain doctor in Gresham and am so thankful my PCP referred me to Dr Gullo. I'm surprised by the other comment becuase Dr Gullo and his physician assistant Briana have always been professional and caring. The receptionist is very friendly and I always feel welcome. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Dr Gullo and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Mount Zion Medical Center University Ca
Dr. Gregory Y Gullo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWillamette Pain And Spine, 2020 8th Ave Ste 200, West Linn, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory Y Gullo in this video.
Dr. Gregory Y Gullo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Linn, OR.