Dr. Gregory Gutgsell Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gutgsell?

I thought Greg was great. I got in quickly. He was friendly, professional and caring. I was surprised to get such a great Dr. at an Urgent Care Facility.

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Extremely Rude

Posted on March 7th, 2013

This is one of the most uncaring, demeaning, rude doctors I have ever encountered. He acted like a jerk which I really wasn't in the mood for since I was sick. He was so incredibly demeaning and actually verbalized "I think you just want to be sick.." He cared nothing about listening to all of my symptoms or concerns. I honestly do not know why this man is a doctor...

Find another doctor or after hours facility in Metairie, LA

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Uncareing, rude, demeaning is my best discription of this person. Did not listen to allmy symptoms. Gave me the "Bum's Rush" because I was impacting his evening "happy hour". Totally unprofessional. At the urgent care faciity in Metairie, Louisiana make sure you call before you go -- if he is the doctor -- find another facility.

Very Disappointing Emergency Care Experience

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Rude, obnoxious, uncaring, non-professional. Extremely well managed and operated after hours facility in Metairie, LA. This doctor needs to be remov ...

Posted on May 28th, 2015