Dr. Gregory Haley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Haley?

A REAL JERK

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Can not imagine this guy is still practicing. All he did was take a list of meds I had already taken and give them to me again. He even ridiculed a question I had on my first visit. I would go into his office, he would say how have you been sleeping, I would answer and he would type on his computer for the rest of the visit. Can not imagine why I kept going back. I must have been really, really out of it. He is a joke as a psychiatrist but apparently has lots of friends to write glowing reviews. I have lots more to say but it's getting my heat rate up and I need to rest now.

Ratin Eval

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Quite literally, Dr. Haley has kept me alive. I am not used to needing help from others but since 2005 his efforts have kept me this side of losing it.

Horrible Service

Posted on June 18th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!! They are rude and cold. The staff could care less about patients and they will completely LIE to you. I'm not even sure if Dr. Haley knows how bad his staff is. I gave them several opportunities to make the situation right. Those opportunities were met with rudeness.

Dr Haley is a Wonderful Person!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

He makes me feel safe and he listens to me. Your mental health is in good hands with him. He is very empathetic and sometimes in psychiatric medicine validation and acknowledgment is all a patient needs. I highly recommend Dr Haley!

Stay away!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I've seen many a doctors in my life time, but never one has uncaring as Dr. Haley.His office assistant, Felix, is the worse; he is rude, bad-mannered, argumentative, and egotistical. How Dr. Haley could have him remain as part of his staff is beyond me.I also can agree with the comment above about payments. I had an emergency in my family and left a message on their voice mail to cancel my appt. Felix said he never got it and billed me for the full-time. I sent several letters to Felix and Dr. Haley, with no response.Its doctor's like this that give them a bad name. If you are already suffering from depression, this is the last place to come.

Discouraged

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Though I was getting comfortable with the doctor he suddenly became unresponsive to the concerns that I was having with my medications. I have grown uncomfortable and don't trust his staff because of their lack of customer service. It seems like all they want to do is mill patients in and out to collect another fee.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Haley is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I would rather self-pay to see him than switch doctors covered by my insurance. Very knowledgea ...

Horrible office staff and lack of customer service

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I had a late fee on my statement, and when I came in for my last appointment, I discussed the situation with David. He told me to just pay for services rendered, and that he would discuss the late fee with Felix - the office manager, and would get back to me with a resolution. Instead, Felix continued to charge two additional late fees ON TOP OF THE LATE FEE I was told NOT to pay. I received three phone calls stating it was urgent I call Felix, in addition to threats about sending my account to collections. David admitted he did not discuss the situation with Felix, and instead Felix said that it was my fault for not inferring from statements sent to my home that he did not want to waive the fee. During this process, Felix was extremely rude, disrespectful, and downright condescending. He thought it was appropriate to discuss my previous late fees (WHICH I HAVE ALWAYS PAID WITHOUT OBJECTION) and refused to acknowledge responsiblity for not getting back to me. Dr Haley is a pretty good physician, but the fact that he continues to employ office staff that is so disrespectful makes the entire experience miserable. I would NOT recommend his office to anyone.

So So Doc, horrific office staff

Posted on February 21st, 2009

Doc is OK as a maintenance Doc however if you have trouble with meds or have an undiagnosed condition you may want to look elsewhere. If you're just looking for someone to refill your scripts, Doc Haley is your man. Office Staff/Dr's Boyfriend is moody, generally cranky and not helpful.

Posted on September 25th, 2017