Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory V Hazelett has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 22
33 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Johns Health System
Dr. Gregory V Hazelett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPikeville Medical Center, 911 Bypass Rd, Pikeville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory V Hazelett in this video.
Dr. Gregory V Hazelett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikeville, KY.