Dr. Gregory S Hellwarth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory S Hellwarth?

Dr Hellwarth is great

Dr. Hellwarth is kind and sensitive to the patient. He makes sure you know exactly what he can do for your situation.

ACDF

Dr. Hellwarth is amazing!! He's very thorough with his pre-op testing. He's very caring and knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Dr. Hellwarth my Dr. for back surgery

Had Dr. Hellwarth for a pinch nerve and a herniated disc. I had been told I would be in a wheelchair or a walker. Therapy did not help. I was in a nur ...

patient

Dr. Hellwarth is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and has a good bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a great surgeon.

Amazing doctor

I had been suffering with back pain for 4 months before finally consulting a doctor who would see me. The office staff was the friendliest I had ever talked too and made the terrifying experience a lot easier for me. Upon arriving for my first appointment I was greeted and waited at the max 10 minutes to be seen which was impressive to me. Dr. Hellwarth had a pretty good idea what was wrong and referred me to get the tests I needed. Sure enough I had degenerative discs, a bulging disc and a severe herniation with spinal stenosis. He scheduled surgery for the following Wednesday to remove the herniated disc. He explained that as bad as my degenerative disc was that he could not guarantee the back pain would be gone. Here I sit 2 weeks post op and I am 95% pain free and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Hellwarth was able to give me my life back. He is caring and compassionate and I cannot thank him enough! He came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend him to others.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Hellworth did surgery on by spine a fewe years ago. He was easy to talk to, he listened and was just an all around good doctor. My surgery had to be redone a week later but not from anything he did. He had me put into the hospital as soon as he saw what was wrong and did my second surgery on a Sat. He even came in on Fri. night to check on me in his dress clothes looking like he was going out someplace important or high class. I liked him very much and after the second surgery I was good to go. Would recommend anyone make an appointment with him, you won't be sorry

Discectomy patient

I just wanted to comment on the level of service provided by Mr. Hellwarth. Mr. Hellwarth was always attentive to my needs and concerns, and did a thorough job explaining what was causing my pain and options to treat it. I finally had to have surgery, and I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. Within a week of leaving the hospital I felt just about back to normal, and have had no recurrance of pain since. It has been 2 1/2 years since my surgery, and other than a small scar, my back feels better than it did before the injury.