Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory D Hester has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gregory D Hester has the following 13 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Gregory D Hester is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Every visit is a challenge. Personal information entered incorrectly, required multitable attempts before corrected. Inability to provide billing documents, only credit card receipts. Surprise testing on visits that were scheduled as consults. Promised Test results for consulting physicians only sent after repeated requests.
So far I have nothing to complain about. The wait time was about 15 to 20 minutes and from time of appointment to time we left, it was about an hour. The doctor spent time without asking questions and answering questions and feel very confident that he knows what he is doing. Will come back in a few months to report progress.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory D Hester in this video.
Dr. Gregory D Hester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.