Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory G Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory G Hill has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gregory G Hill has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I first started seeing Dr. Hill on the recommedation of my mother in law 13yrs ago. I had been to several Doctors in Jasper, AL about a problem I was having after several test with no increase in my health problem. I made an appt. Dr. Hill at the end of the appt. Dr. Hill gave me a dignoses problem solved. Since then Dr. Hill has been my physician. Never a problem with appt. Great communicator with his patient's.
43 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Gregory G Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsGregory Griffin Hill Md, 420 Dean Dr, Gardendale, AL
Dr. Gregory G Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardendale, AL.