Dr. Gregory Hirons Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Hirons?

Posted on December 1st, 2017

The best Doctor I ever met besides Dr Philpott

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr. Hirons has a particular talent for asking all the right auestions. He is excellent at communicating and an extremely effective listener. He doesn't judge you for being thorough with your questions or concerns and never makes you feel that a question is unimportant or "stupid." He is also very thorough with his testing and does everything he can to help you. I use to neglect going to any doctor because of how I was treated in the past and he has changed that. I now have a doctor I can trust.

Attentive and smart

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Hirons has been caring for my elderly mother. He is one of those old fashioned docs. The kind you would expect to find in a small town. He is skilled and listens.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr Hirons diagnosed me with a sinus infection and turns out I have cancer! he just gave me some antibiotic and vicodin. He just gives out drugs. It took a good doc to take the time to figure out my problem.

Terrific Doctor!

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Doctor Hirons is terrific. It is clear that he is not only well organized, but enjoys problem-solving. I trust him completely with my health. He is pleasant to talk with, and an outstanding listener. Dr Hirons has a rare combination of knowledge, desire to help, and professionalism. I'm glad he's my doctor.

Great experience with a doctor.

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Hirons is one of those doctors who really takes the time to listen to you. You never feel like he is rushing to get to his next patient. Because of this he was able to diagnose a serious condition that I had been trying to address with other doctors but they had been unsuccessful in identifying. It allowed me to get treatment that I desperately needed. Occasionally you will wait (not horrible) to see him but that is because he is not looking at a clock when he sees patients. He is definately worth the wait. I have recommended him to many family members and they all love him.

Fantastic.

Posted on October 14th, 2009

I would absolutely recommend Dr Hirons to anyone. Very friendly and professional, attentive, and very clear when explaining things. I also appreciate the ease of the process. My prescriptions were electronically turned in to my pharmacy for me. I did not have to take a prescription slip to the drop off. I only had to pick my medication up. Very friendly staff as well.

Great