Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Hoffpauir?

The staff was incredibly rude and complained because I asked for a bill. The dr. spent about 10 seconds with me and then sent me to yet another waiting to room to wait on someone else. I would not recommend this dr. or this office to anyone else.

Dr Hoffpauer is a gentle, great, kind Doctor. He was a fighter pilot for the U.S. navy when he had a change of heart and wanted to be a doctor to help people. He is a caring, Christian who tackled medicine as a career when he already had a family and a Navy career. He is doing what he wanted to do to help others. He is a first class person!

Service not rendered

I was very disappointed with the surgery I had to correct my vision. (CK) The correction lasted about 3 minutes!!! Oh, at a cost of $1500.00. Yes, it was not guaranteed to last, but 3 minutes?? He then decided that he could do cataract surgery, which in hindsight he probably could have done first. Why do a $1500.00 surgery (out of my pocket) when cataract surgery was covered by my insurance? Was never mentioned until after the failure of the CK. The cataract surgery went very well but I thought at the very least he could have given me some sort of discount because of the first failed surgery. Would not recommend him to anyone! He is out there for the money, not the best interest of his patients.

Dr. Gregory M Hoffpauir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.