Dr. Gregory Hulka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Hulka?

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Hulka recommended surgery as the first solution to my child's sleep apnea. I had to press for information and details about alternative options. His demeanor then became defensive and condescending as if I was out of place for asking questions. He recommended I get a second opinion, told me the front desk could assist me and then left of the office. Not certain that the appointment was over because he exited so abruptly, I had to ask him if we were done. Not professional or compassionate. Would not recommend.

Excellent Doc

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Hulka provided excellent care for my daughter.

Great ENT Doctor!

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I saw him for the first time recently and he was wonderful! He was very apologetic because I had to wait for about around an hour. He listens, is kind and is open to new things. He is professional, gentle when looking around in the sinuses and went above and beyond making sure my prescriptions were received by FAX to the pharmacy. He is a perfectionist - but not obsessively so to the point of intimidation. His nurse was absolutely wonderful and the staff was very friendly. Thank you to this wonderful staff and Dr. Hulka! You're the best!

Great Physician

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Absolutely phenomenal Pediatric Physician. He has been treating my son for almost 3 years. I can contact him or his staff and obtain an appointment with ease for the same day. He will always contact me back the same day to answer any questions that I have. He is extremely thorough and very cautious before just writing a prescription. He will make sure that medication that he prescribes will treat your child's condition. He has performed surgery on my son twice. He is a perfectionist with his treatment. He will always take into consideration your time of travel. His nurse is very kind and will always follow up with a return phone call. I have taken my son to 5 different ENT's before being referred to Dr. Hulka. I am extremely careful and very diligent of every Physician that I select for my son. I cannot be more pleased with the optimum care that we have received from Dr. Hulka. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is seeking a wonderful ENT.

Disappointed

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Physician spoke and acted with tones of superiority and arrogance. I do not need to go to a doctor who belittles me. I will not be returning or recommend him to anyone.

Excellent

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Hulka is an excellent ENT Doctor! Experience with my 3 year old-highly recommend Dr. Hulka!

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Hulka was amazing. He is dedicated and self-less and very accessible. He saved me tons of time, money, and worry by watching some videos for me. The surgery was a success!

great Dr. excellent bedside manner

Posted on June 8th, 2012

My son and dtr. have both been seen by Dr.Hulka, he has always been very couteous,professional and has an excellent bedside manner. He has done surgery on my son and will be doing surgery on my dtr. for her tonsils. All I can say is great things about him and I have never waited more than 10-15 mins.

Posted on January 18th, 2017