Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Hussa MD
Dr. Gregory Hussa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Roseville, CA and Roseville, CA . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hussa is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Hussa has 3 locations
Dr. Gregory Hussa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory Hussa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hussa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Sacramento Medical Center
35 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gregory Hussa Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gregory Hussa's office for more information.
2025 Morse Ave Sacramento, CA : (916) 973-5000
1001 Riverside Ave Roseville, CA : (916) 784-4050
1600 Eureka Rd Roseville, CA : (916) 784-4000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory Hussa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.