- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory J Austin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory J Austin has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in null
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Gregory J Austin Accepts the Following Insurance
- 725 Reservoir Ave Ste 101 Cranston , RI : (401) 944-3800
More about Dr. Gregory J Austin
Dr. Austin graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 1980. Dr. Austin works in Cranston, RI and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Austin is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center.