Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Elders
Dr. Gregory J Elders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waco, TX, with another office in Conroe, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Elders is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical City North Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory J Elders has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
Dr. Elders performed my spinal surgery on April 4 of this year, 2017. His advice after 6 weeks was "do what you feel like doing". I'm here to tell you to wait on that part. Take care of yourself, don't rush anything, pamper yourself, and be patient, then do what you want to do after about 3 months. You are less likely to pay for any activity if you just Wait. I just had my first full 30 days without any pain and that was 6 months after the surgery.. I'd recommend Dr. Elders to anyone. I liked him and I think he has magic hands...
I was diagnosed with severe spinal stenosis, I visited Dr. Elders on the recommendation of my family doctor, I am truly glad he did. Dr. Elders was great, the surgery instead of 3 hours turned out to be 6 hours due to the actual situation of my lumbar area spine, he worked at it and after such a long surgery, he explained the situation to my wife and daughter in great detail, later he ran into them at the cafeteria while I was in recovery and he brought them up to date on my situation in the recovery room. On two later post operation followup visits he has been very courteous and very easy to talk to and discuss the recovery procedure, he is caring, and friendly. I cannot say enough about Dr. Elders. I have had no pain or discomfort after my surgery. I do not hesitate for one moment to recommend him to anyone looking for a good caring orthopedic surgeon, he is excellent and I feel very confident in him and his capabilities. His staff is very good and very caring as well.
I was referred to him by my family doctor, he seems to be knowledgeable and confident. He made a good first impression on me. He diagnosed by lower back Spinal Stenosis and described the procedure. He spent as much time as he needed with me, he did not dilly dally went right to the point. I am currently waiting to have surgery by him in a week. His office in Conroe is very simple and sparse but he is just starting here trying to establish himself in this Area.
Dr. Elders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Gregory J Elders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory J Elders in this video.
Dr. Gregory J Elders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waco, TX.