Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Hale MD
Dr. Gregory J Hale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxford, MS, with other offices in Grenada, MS and Corinth, MS . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory J Hale has 3 locations
Dr. Gregory J Hale has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory J Hale has the following 10 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
Dr. Gregory J Hale is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Gregory Hale
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory J Hale - Posted on May 9th, 2018
29 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Gregory J Hale Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Gregory J Hale
Dr. Hale is Board-Certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. He has practiced Nephrology in Tupelo for the past 13 years. He has decided to concentrate his practice on the out-patient setting. By giving up a busy hospital practice and dialysis practice, he can concentrate more on patients who need attention in the office setting.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory J Hale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oxford, MS.