Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Moore
Dr. Gregory J Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manteca, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Doctors Hospital Manteca. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory J Moore has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This man walked into my dad's hospital room without having even glanced at the medical chart. There was a meeting the day before that included social workers, nurses, physical therapists, the physician and others. We all decided together what state my dad was currently in and what would be best for his long term future. Dr. Moore came on duty the next morning having never met, treated or read about my father and just changed everything we had all painstakingly decided. I've never encountered such an unethical and unprofessional physician. He never bothered to come back and speak with us after we voiced our concerns to the nurses either. He just kicked my dad out of the hospital 48 hours sooner than planned causing us to scramble for an assisted living facility last minute and costing us much more money than was necessary. We were not able to prepare him or ourselves for the fact that he couldn't come home.... It was awful!!
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Gregory J Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmcare, 1205 E North St, Manteca, CA
Dr. Gregory J Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manteca, CA.