Dr. Gregory Moore Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Moore?

Unprofessional and uncaring

Posted on July 14th, 2015

This man walked into my dad's hospital room without having even glanced at the medical chart. There was a meeting the day before that included social workers, nurses, physical therapists, the physician and others. We all decided together what state my dad was currently in and what would be best for his long term future. Dr. Moore came on duty the next morning having never met, treated or read about my father and just changed everything we had all painstakingly decided. I've never encountered such an unethical and unprofessional physician. He never bothered to come back and speak with us after we voiced our concerns to the nurses either. He just kicked my dad out of the hospital 48 hours sooner than planned causing us to scramble for an assisted living facility last minute and costing us much more money than was necessary. We were not able to prepare him or ourselves for the fact that he couldn't come home.... It was awful!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017