Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory J Patton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory J Patton has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gregory J Patton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
He doesn't listen to you. He may be writing things down, but he doesn't LISTEN. Rushes in and then is gone before you can even have a chance to digest any advice he may have offered. Forget asking questions, he takes it as arguing with him . Also, be prepared to wait. I always had to wait. I do not recommend this man to anyone. Quite passive/aggressive for someone in the medical field. It was obvious he was burned out long ago.
Dr. Patton is a talented doctor. The problem is that in order to make more money, he has affiliated with Doctors Hospital. All his staff are his family members, mother-in-law, wife and children. This would never be tolerated in the Baylor system, for example. He refers his patients to Doctors Hospital and their attendant doctors. This is just tragic and results in disastrous outcomes. Read the reviews of Doctors Hospital. For someone who took an oath to do no harm, this is just criminal. But, selling one's soul for money isn't all the original.
39 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Gregory J Patton accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory J Patton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.