Dr. Gregory J Roberts Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Roberts?

Good Caring Doctor

Dr. Roberts did surgery on myself and my husband. He was nothing but caring. My husband has some knee problems that date back to the 1970's. He has had prior surgery by two other doctors. Dr. Roberts said he did not recommend surgery until my husband needed a knee replacement. If he were money hungry as two others suggested, why would he refuse surgery on my husband? He did shoulder surgery on my husband and my husband was satisfied. Dr. Roberts called my husband that night after the surgery to make sure all was ok. He also did wrist surgery on me and it has not felt this good in years. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a little pushed for time, but he will answer all your questions.

Agreed

I agree with the previous review. I am recently a new patient of Dr Roberts. The moment I walked into the office I felt very uninvited. Not one lesson in his office really treated me with any dignity or respect. I am young, very polite young lady. I felt I was treated as a paycheck and that's all I was too them. I believe at this point that the surgery that was done on me was unnecessary (I know - I'm a little late) I had me surgery. I am twenty three. I stood I will have to have repeat surgeries and a knee replacement in five years. Dies anyone else had the kaching of the money flow? I am going to get a second a opinion and update this post later. He had the nerve to tell my husband after surgery trampolines are a big money maker do him when is already been obvious that's ALL he's worried about. I just hope he hasn't already damaged me for life.

Workmans Comp doctor, don't care about patient

I went to this doctor and it was workmans comp. He is for them and don't care about patients only about the insurance money. The day he released me he sent out 2 letters one saying I was able to go to work another saying I could not return to my work and listed 8 permanent restrictions, needless to say I lost my job. When asked by my attorney he studdered so much it wasn't funny. Workmans comp have these doctors in their pockets and we the patient suffers. He also done surgery on a friend of mine and 2 weeks later said she could return to work no restrictions, 30 minutes there she had done tore her shoulder completely out and he said he told her she could not return, but her letter said could return to full duty. This doctor is a lawsuit fixing to happen. After my second surgery he looked right at me and said, I didn't figure your leg could be fixed but I wanted to check???? He wanted that surgery money is what he wanted plain and simple. Avoid at all costs seeing this guy.

Dr. Gregory J Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.