Dr. Gregory T Jehrio Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregory T Jehrio?

The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Known!

He is the on call, weekend doctor for Odd Fellows Nursing Home and he is the worst doctor I have even known. The nurses get so frustrated because he will not return their calls, which leaves the elderly patients to lay there and suffer until he feels like calling. This is not a first time occurrence with him... it happens every time there is a health crisis on the weekend. It is also obvious that he doesn't have a clue who his weekend patients are or what their medical needs actually are. As the patient's family, we know more than he cares to learn about his patient. He obviously doesn't read his patients charts or know anything about their individual medical needs. He treats his elderly patients as " old people" and just lumps them together into that generic category. I am not writing any personal information or giving personal examples here because we are in the unfortunate position of having to deal with this person again and again. I hope when Dr. Jehrio gets old and sick, he receives the same level of care and compassion that he gives to his patients! I give him a -1 rating.

very poor slow getting follow up

wow

I've never had someone be so rude to me as he was. Never looked me in the eye didn't address the problem I had gone in for and rushed me out the door. I was the only one there he showed no compassion no feelings. I will never go back