Dr. Gregory A Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Johnson?

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Johnson really cares about his patients. I have had some serious problems and he has always taken the time to listen to me. I would definitely recommend him!

Dr. Johnson has been my family's doctor for 20 years (father, mother, sister, and myself). When I found out I was pregnant I couldn't think of any other doctor I would rather have take care of me and my little one on the way. He has been attentive, caring, and great at diagnosing my pregnancy "issues". I'm a first time mom-to-be and he has reassured me of the things that are typical but also has looked into the problems I've been having. I always leave feeling like I'm well taken care of.

Kaukauna Clinic

Dr. Johnson and the Kaukauna clinic have been a solid foundation in the community.And to boot, he also plays hockey!