Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory K Johnson
Dr. Gregory K Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haverhill, MA, with another office in Fairhaven, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital in Haverhill. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory K Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory K Johnson has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gregory K Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Probably the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. May be a good surgeon, but totally inept at expressing any understanding of what a patient is going through. Nearly scared my elderly mother half to death with his callous comments about the conflict between her surgery and hear heart medications. His office staff runs around like they are afraid he is going to have a tantrum. Think this guy is on the spectrum. You can do better.
After billing $ 1,005 for a closed treatment of pelvic ring fracture Dr. Johnson supposed to see me at no charge during 90 day period. My next visit was indeed free of charge. But the following one has been interpreted by Dr. Johnson as not related to my injury regardless I was still enduring a permanent pain in the same area since I got injured. So I was billed another amount of $ 155 for the treatment which had been already prepaid.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1984
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Gregory K Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory K Johnson in this video.
Dr. Gregory K Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haverhill, MA.