Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Changho G Kang has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Changho G Kang has the following 9 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Changho G Kang has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 71
I was a patient of Dr kang for almost 4 years I had 1 failed back surgery and was in more pain than ever!! At first he was a lil rude to me being I was only 28 when I started seeing him but after a few months we worked things out and he was able to prescribe me with something that worked ok for my constant pain but after 4 years I tested positive for hydrocodone and not the oxycodone I was prescribed I told Mary Beth that my dentist had prescribed it but obviously that didn't matter a few days after I received a letter in the mail saying they couldn't see me anymore because I broke my contract and they would not give me a referral to go to another Dr so that's why I only have him 2 stars
Dr. Kang was highly recommended by a close friend of mine. I have a herniated disk in my neck and have been completing physical therapy religiously for a month with no relief. My paperwork clearly states that I have a reaction to morphine based drugs. He wrote me a prescription that I knew nothing about, a morphine based drug, had a severe reaction, and called the office the next day. Never heard back and needed immediate relief so my family doctor prescribed me something else because they happened to be open on weekends. I called Dr. Kang's office the next business day and advised my call was never returned. He was going to prescribe me something else, however I stopped him from calling it in because I was HONEST and advised my family doctor already did so over the weekend. Now they refuse to see me because they feel I violated my contract. Your contact states to contact them if you've been given any other medicine, which I did. I've also never heard back about the MRI referral they supposedly sent 2 weeks ago. This doctor is very rude and does not care about his patients. He barely spent 5 minutes in my room. I passed my drug test, however I'm treated like a druggie. Never again!! Office staff is also extremely rude over the phone. I would advise to stay away!
I have an unusual cause for horrible and unrelenting pain. I have suffered with it for over 20 years. Dr. Kang was the only MD in area willing to prescribe the weird cocktail of meds I need. When something stops working, He moves on to something else. I applaud his frequent random drug screens. I also applaud that he stopped prescribing OXY meds for chronic pain. The dopers ruined it for everyone else so blame them not Dr. K. I also bet that the vast majority of the complainers failed a drug screen. Dr. K is not a warm and fuzzy guy. He is merely effective, proficient and for me he has been a true godsend.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Changho G Kang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPain Spine And Sports Medicine, 3029 Newcastle Loop, Myrtle Beach, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Changho G Kang in this video.
Dr. Changho G Kang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.