Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Kliot
Dr. Gregory Kliot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kliot is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and Maimonides Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Kliot has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Kliot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Maimonides Medical Center
Victory Memorial Hospital
Brooklyn University Hospital
Lutheran Medical Center
New York Methodist Hospital
University Hospital At Stonybrook
United Memorial Medical Center Bank Street
State University of New York Health Science Center at B
Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
SUNY Health Science Center
24 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1989
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Gregory Kliot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1414 Newkirk Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Gregory Kliot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.