Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian
Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Koshkarian is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Koshkarian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Denied that he told me a medication he was prescribing for me could cause a problem with my kidneys and that he told me to have my GP keep an eye on it..Well it did happen and when I told him he said the prescription did not cause kidney problems...Also he was called several times about this problem and never answered calls. Says he has no control of staff and did not get messages...BEWARE especially if you are a Senior with preexisting conditions other than heart problems.
Dr. Koshkarian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDesert Cardiology Of Tucson, 1521 E Tangerine Rd Ste 255, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian in this video.
Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.