Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian?

Not for me

Denied that he told me a medication he was prescribing for me could cause a problem with my kidneys and that he told me to have my GP keep an eye on it..Well it did happen and when I told him he said the prescription did not cause kidney problems...Also he was called several times about this problem and never answered calls. Says he has no control of staff and did not get messages...BEWARE especially if you are a Senior with preexisting conditions other than heart problems.

rating

I didn't find Koshkarian particularly helpful. He doesn't/didn't like to be questioned and doesn't go out of his way to explain anything. He's probabably competent enough but not a good match for me .

Dr. Gregory M Koshkarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.