Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gregory D Kostur
Gregory D Kostur is a Doctor primarily located in Schertz, TX. He speaks English.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kostur is a very knowledgable physician who genuinely cares about his patients. His examinations are thorough while keeping children entertained at the same time - eliminating all fear. My children look forward to seeing Dr. Kostur! He is an excellent communicator not only with children, but also with parents. He is sure to make sure that you understand his diagnosis fully before you leave his office. Dr. Kostur is even conciencious enough to make sure that he personally follows up on your child's recovery when he can. His unique sense of empathy when dealing with children as patients is simply unparalleled in today's world of hurry up healthcare.
Gregory D Kostur accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions17323 Interstate 35 N, Schertz, TX
Gregory D Kostur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schertz, TX.