Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Kozeny has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory A Kozeny has the following 10 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Chronic Renal Disease
Dr. Gregory A Kozeny is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was very impressed with the doctors initial visit. He is old school, he actually looks at you and not at the computer for the entire visit, that shows he is personable, he gave me hope, told me the truth, I had labs done, he called me the next day with the results. I have seen a lot of physicians but never one who spoke to me like a doctor should
40 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Gregory A Kozeny accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory A Kozeny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.