Dr. Gregory Kujala Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Kujala?

Best Rheumatologist in town!

Posted on October 5th, 2016

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. Kujala. He has always taken exceptional care of me and very understanding to my needs and condition. I have seen others in this town and would recommend him by far!! I am not sure which Dr. the negatives are seeing, but I have never seen him like they say. Yes, I have seen him have a bad day, but who does not....yes, even doctors do!!

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Very intelligent Doctor. Took time to explain to me what he was talking about. I would recommend this physician.

Good doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Have been seeing him for about 7 years and have had no issues with what others post.

Disgusted Patient

Posted on May 19th, 2015

He should not have the privilege of being called Dr. He is arrogant and cares not for his patient . He refuses to acknowledge what your diagnosis is and discredits everything your referring physian and or any physian has to say about your current medical condition.He seems to only care about treating patients that do not ask questions about their diagnosis and patients who do not question his inaccuracies. If you care about your loved ones health and your own health do your self a favor and don't waste your time.

Posted on September 15th, 2014

HORRIBLE STAFF MEMBERS; NO PEOPLE SKILLS,WAITED FOR AN HOUR TO GET FAX #. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? THE DR NOTHING BUT GENEROUS BUT NEEDS TO CONSIDERED GETTING COURTEOUS MA'S.

Shame on me... don't let this be you

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I am trying to rate it lower but can't. I had seen him for four years was told my condition only requires two visits a year and that for most problems I should see my primary. He is very rude and arrogant as others have said in their posts. I have learned that I will always check reviews before seeking counsel for my Lupus. My concerns were pushed under the table seriously being told that my joint pains were ligaments that I didn't work out properly and that I don't sit properly. He told me at every visit that my weight was my main concern and if I lost it most symptoms I was complaining about would go away. When requesting my records which had to be done in writing I made a statement he didn't like so he called me early in the morning to state to me that I was in the wrong and that any lawyer would charge me triple or more for papers requested and literally hung up on me. All I wanted was my bloodwork and xrays that most doctors have been providing to me at each visit, another lesson learned; ask for all paperwork as you go. If you have bloodwork done request a copy that day and if you have an xray request that the hospital send you a copy. I don't know how he is with his arthritic patients but as for Lupus I don't think this guy is the answer for anyone.

Competant and Knowledgeable

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr Kujala is knowledgeable, competant and conservative in medicating. I have been his patient for over 5 years.On my initial visit, he was rather curt. On my following visits, he realized that I was knowledgeable concerning medications, tests and my condition. Ensuing visits have become a good exchange, doctor vs. patient. He now answers all my questions and provides additional information. A patient's intimidation does not bode well with this doctor.

NO WAY!!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

THIS IS THE RUDEST, MOST ARROGANT DR I HAVE EVER HAD. AS WITH THE OTHER REVIEWS HERE...IT IS HARD TO GET AN APPT EVEN IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING APPT. HE DOES NOT CARE, NOR LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. I TOOK MY MOTHER WITH ME, SO SHE COULD SEE. SHE ASKED HIM SEVERAL QUESTIONS, REGARDING MY CONDITION (LUPUS) & HE NEVER EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THE FACT THAT SHE HAD SPOKEN TO HIM. IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH...DO NOT SEE THIS DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Gregory Kuyala is one of the rudest docs on this earth. My brother was dying and he had no compassion at all.I once had him as a doctor. BOY! NO MORE !!

X

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Could not walk do to rheumatoid condition and took months to be seen. Longer then average wait times. Worst attitude I have ever come across in a doctor "caring" for a patient.

Posted on November 5th, 2010

He is an excellent Doctor and is very hard working. He always looks out for the best interest of his patents.

The Best Doctor Around

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Dr. Kujala is the wonderful man, who is compassionate and trustworthy. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. He has over 25 years of ...