Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Kuldanek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 10
I am trans. Refused to prescribe me anti-androgens and was extremely standoffish and condescending (while being massively ignorant to the current state of affairs of transgender hormone therapy). He called drugs such as Spironolactone and Progesterone placebos that have no real effect. He called the prescription of Spiro a thing only other trans women tell each other to take (because trans women must know nothing about MtF transition, right?) and that it's unsafe for me to use. Despite going through my tests and having literally every factor come out healthy. My T level has not dropped even a tiny bit in over two months' time. He at one point actually suggested I ask a non-medical transgender social group I attend to help me attain the drugs illicitly if I wanted them so bad. After I insisted I need to be prescribed something more than just generic estrodiol to see the progress I need to see, he immediately got angry/defensive and shortly told me I needed to leave. Admittedly, I was angry. I know what the current treatment is was not at all effective, and I know of many people who have made a lot of progress with the introduction of anti-androgens and progesterone. There was no scheduled next appointment, and he said I need to find another physician before leaving the room. I would heavily advise against seeing this man if you are transgender or gender-nonconforming.
potential pt's better watch out- has heavy influx of hiv customers-tends to pass on unwanted infections-this pt required many antibiotics :septra, ceclor, cipro, multiple times without explanation of origin of UTIs-medications given without symptoms over years- e.g.:1 episode of PSVT caused several years of betablockers, the sideeffects of which required ranitidine & paxil& benzodiazepines by the 100s-the inherent loss of libido was of no further concern concern to him
35 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJanet M Kerrigan Do, 82915 Avenue 48, Indio, CA
Dr. Gregory A Kuldanek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indio, CA.