Dr. Gregory L Hayden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory L Hayden?

Great Dr!

Helpful, kind, actually listened to my problems.

I went to see Dr. Hayden for an eye problem I was having. He was very good at explaining and is very detailed. He has great bedside manner and his staff is very courteous and knowledgable. Definitely have recommended him to everyone I know.

Exceptional Surgeon/Doctor! Excellent bed side manner.

Staff is very friendly and personable. Dr. Hayden is very nice, gentle and explains all.

Best doctor I have ever been to!

I visited 3 doctors before choosing Dr Hayden to do my LASIK surgery. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me, was very kind, and made me feel comfortable with my surgery. My vision is better than 20/20 and I am so happy with my decision.

Both of my parents went to Dr. Hayden for cataract surgery and both were thrilled with their vision afterwards. Dr. Hayden fully explains everything to his patients and is kind, considerate, and knowledgeable. He even went so far as to call my parents at home after their surgeries to check on them. Wow! I was impressed.

I went to see Dr. Hayden for a consultation for the lasik eye surgery. His staff was very nice and he was informative and talked with me until I had all of my questions answered. I had the surgery a week later and I wouldnt trade my vision for anything! I woke up and was almost in tears because I could actually see without my contacts. The day of my surgery Dr. Hayden and his girls made me feel very calm and comfortable. I'll make sure I tell everyone I know to go to him!

Highly recommended!

I chose Dr. Hayden for my lasik surgery and am so glad I did. My vision is the best it's been in my entire life and the experience I had at their ...

I went to Dr. Hayden for my LASIK surgery, as he was recommended by a friend of mine. Dr. Hayden was very caring and his office staff was very informative. I felt confident in choosing them to correct my vision and I would recommend them to anyone!