Highly Dissatisfied

Cataract surgery

I would recommend Dr. Henderson as an excellent professional with experience you can trust. Yes, his office is busy and you may have to wait. There was extensive testing done as a first time patient prior to meeting the doctor. My results were extremely good and vision much improved following the cataract surgery and laser to correct astigmatism process that was truly needed. I found Dr. Henderson to be not only a great doctor but a caring person who went the extra mile to explain his treatment recommendations and answer my questions and make me feel comfortable with the options. He took a lot of notes and evaluated my whole health situation and history of eye treatment and had a wonderful demeanor with patients and staff while I was there. At the surgical center I was well cared for and each step was explained. The visit to the office following surgery was also very thorough. I will go back for any future treatments without any hesitation and highly recommend this gifted doctor to others. I generally don't write reviews but in this case I feel blessed wanted to share.

Inconsiderate

The scheduling templates used for this Dr is horrific. They set appointments and hold you hostage in their office for hours on end. While he may be a great Dr his lack of respect and consideration for his patient's time is nothing short of appalling.

Was not a pleasant experience at all though state of the art equipment. Bedside manner and wait times lack of communication cold cold drink and staff not worth the result after surgery. . Would not recommend this cattle herding type of procedure to ANYONE. . The worst.

Dr. Gregory L Henderson Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.