Dr. Gregory Holmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Holmes?

My favorite neurologist

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I had Dr. Holmes as my primary neurologist for over 10 years, until he left Children's Hospital in Boston, MA. Of all the doctors I have seen, he was the best. He was always very attentive, very easy to talk to, very insightful, and worked will with me and my parents. He helped me a lot through the years, getting help through the school system so I could finish middle school and high school. He was one of the doctors who performed my brain surgery in 1993 and I had minimal side effects afterwards. I highly suggest Dr. Holmes. You can't get any better than him!

in good hands

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Though he would likely claim minimal credit, Dr. Holmes is one of the reasons my daughter is alive today. She wasnt expected to survive. As much as she continues to amaze him with her current functioNality as a young adult, he has impressed me equally. His knowledge in field is impressive and his use of that knowledge is neither proprietary nor condescending. Years of dealing with such types has jaded me to the profession on a whole, but this man you see here was not only her salvation but my own as well. He showed respect for my own knowledge base but was honest enough to say when he felt "mom" was crowding my intellect. He was quick to praise her for her own part in recovery and forward momentum. He was generous of his time, and true in his compassion without compromising his skill. A great example to his colleagues of lesser willingness and about the best hands you could put your own child into. Thank you, again, Dr. Holmes. ,

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.