Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory L Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 19
My 1st office visit was to meet doctor & have him assess my hip pain, which he did & he did take the time to explain & also asked if I had questions. My next visit was to evaluate my shoulder & he ordered an xray fist, and then an MRI was schduled for me which I thought was great! They also gave me a card for a F/U appointment i did wait and expected that I would-- yes I was aware that Dr. Stewart was busy and I also saw his P . A., which allowed him to see a patient. He was professional, cordial and empathetic as was his PA. My main concern is that he be a good surgeon above all else!
Dr. Stewart is a horible doctor, and his bedside manner was ever worse. On my first surgery he left a gaping hole in my hand in which i could see tendons and ligaments because it was not stitched very good. I went to see Dr.Stewart he was too busy i saw nurse he said was ok. I took weeks to heal. The second surgery which by the way i never say Dr.Stewart during or after surgery at all. Once i had stiches removed, or so i thought i returned back to FEDEX to work. I was in extream pain for weeks went to walk in clinic at WO on call doctor told me the pain was normal. Ha a week later i wall pulling a stitch out of my hand!! Four days more pain another stitch had surfaced i went back to see Dr. Stewart who was of course to busy to see me so his nurse took the second stitch out. Very painful!! The one thing I did not hear was we are sorry for your pain and our mistake. I wounder if the same thing happen to Dr.Stewarts Hands how would he feel about the situation. I support my family with my hands as does he, is his any more important than mine? I guess not to him!!!!
Dr. Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Gregory L Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWatauga Orthopaedics, 2410 Susannah St Ste 1, Johnson City, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory L Stewart in this video.
Dr. Gregory L Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.