Dr. Gregory L Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory L Wilson?

Excellent, caring doctor.

The first few visits, Dr. Wilson spent little time with me, but he seemed helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. After undergoing an MRI at their facility which showed a serious condition which came from medical mistakes at St. Johns , Spine and Orthopedic Institute sat on it, and tried to "whitewash" it. These doctors cover for their peers and Tulsa colleagues at other institutes, at the expense at patients--believe it! He came in the room belittling me at first, making a condescending statement about my legs. I still suffer greatly one year later--the mistakes have literally has destroyed my life and all they do is try to cover up for each other, and lie fearing liability. I take no pleasure in writing a negative review.

Dr. Wilson is exceptional. He has been my doctor for seventeen years and I have always received excellent care. When I had a fusion in my lower back I had a couple of one inch incisions and a friend of mine who went to another doctor had a six inch incision for the exact same surgery.

patient

I had heard many things about Dr. Wilson, as a surgeon, as a doctor and as a person, all was excellent and when I went to see him I can see why. He is very courteous, smart and let me know immediately I did not need surgery because that was my biggest fear. I now recommend him all the time.

post back surgery

excellent physician .....he did cervical disc surgery on my neck about14 yrs.ago...very good results....he did the minimal invasive back surgery for L5 ruptured (torn) disc less than 2weeks ago...i am doing great.....healing nicely....i would recommend dr. wilson to anyone needing neck or back surgery....very good and caring doctor

LONG wait even with appts! Once 2 hours with no apology

I really thought this doctor provided almost no exam. HUGE wait....never less that 1/5 hours, and once 2 hours WITH an appt. I should have never returned, but wanted to give him a fair shake! I should have never returned.

I have regained full range of motion, and am only 3 out of having 2 herniated discs removed from my cervical spine - he's a great surgeon. Very caring and compassionate as well.