Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory R Lamberton has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
All they want to do here is sell you expensive procedures and treatments that your insurance probably won't cover because they have horrible success rates no matter where you get them done. They collect whether they work or not, right? If they don't work, or only partially work, too bad, so sad. Go find someone else who is willing to address the chronic pain issues you've been dealing with for years, because you're not going to find anyone who cares here. They don't return calls they shunt to their 'leave a message and the nurse will return your call within 24 hours' line, even if it's only a few weeks until you have an appointment with a real doctor, and only need their help for a short time. This office is no better than Washington Pain Management, and most of us with chronic pain have already been through that Mill. I sincerely wish I had never stepped foot in this office, and wasted hundreds of dollars, going to this person.
i recently was hospitalized at good sams. i needed kidney stone surgery and dr lamberton was assigned my case. i am very glad he ended up my surgeon. he was very open and honest about the procedure and made me feel ok about it. he genuinly cared about my health. its very hard to come across doctors that actually care about the patient. overall i would definetly recommend gregory lamberton to anyone.
I did not like Dr. Lamberton's attitude towards me and my questions. Would not engage in discussion of possible other problems and symptoms. His staff threw out a sample that should have been cultured. The day surgery center was cluttered and dirty. The staff there was sick and got my wife and I sick. Terrible contamination protocol.
15 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Gregory R Lamberton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPuyallup Surgical Consultants, 1519 3rd St SE Ste 230, Puyallup, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory R Lamberton in this video.
Dr. Gregory R Lamberton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.