Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory A Langford
Dr. Gregory A Langford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Langford is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Dr. Langford has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory A Langford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gregory A Langford has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Gregory A Langford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory A Langford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Had to have 3 operations on bladder by this Doctor which he did fix the prolapsed bladder, I had many other complications after that with my bladder and he did try to help but after the 3rd suggested I go see a Dr Nager in SD which I did. Had back to back bladder tract infections and still having problems although the last report was a weak bladder. Dr. Langford was very caring and tried his best to help me but don't let any Dr operate on you 3 times trying to get it right. The last operation he came in at midnight to operate which got me nervous since I don't think after working in his ofc all day, going to a meeting and come to hosp to operate on me was a good idea. He did follow up regularly with phone calls and was very considerate and seemed very concerned. He is a gentleman in all ways but one operation should be enough for any person not 3 to try to find the problem. The staff was amazing and kind. Although I did see the specialist he recommended after the 3rd hosp stay, he has not checked back with me for the problem.
dr. langford was my OBGYN through both very difficult, high risk pregnancies. I trust him with my life and the lives of my babies. He is thorough and meticulous. He truly does care and I recommend him to any of my friends having babies. I will be continuing to see him for my women's health needs now that I'm don't having babies.
I had my first appointment with Dr. Langford last week. My PCP told me I needed to go see him to discuss some results that had been found on my MRI. I had no problem scheduling an appointment with him. I found the ladies in the office to be friendly whilst still being professional. His nurse was lovely and helped put me at ease, she could tell that I was nervous. Dr. Langford I feel is a very thorough Dr. He took a comprehensive medical history from me asking questions when needed to clarify. The exam was not at all awkward, the nurse sits in the room while you are being examined. He explained what he was seeing on the screen and answered my questions. I did not feel that he was trying to rush me out of the door, i was also very impressed with the time he spent with me telling me how we would move forward with his findings. I feel that even though I have only seen the Dr once I am happy to keep seeing him and be treated by him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Langford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Gregory A Langford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGregory Alan Langford Md, 488 E Valley Pkwy Ste 107, Escondido, CA
Dr. Gregory A Langford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.