- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory E Leach has 2 locations
Dr. Gregory E Leach has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory E Leach has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Occupational Medicine
- Critical Care
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gregory E Leach Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregory E Leach
Dr. Leach born in New York State and raised in Fort Walton Beach, FL. After graduation from the University of Florida College of Medicine he moved to Denver, Colorado for his Residency at St Luke%u2019s Hospital, and then served in the U.S. Public Health Service - a branch of the Uniformed Services. In this capacity Dr. Leach was assigned to the Indian Health Service and became the medical director of a PHS Medical Center located on the Navajo reservation in Arizona. After four years in the PHS, Dr. Leach moved to Denver, where he served as the Medical Director of Lutheran Emergency Medical Center. In 1985, Dr. Leach returned to Florida, and in 1988 he established Advanced Medical Center. Dr. Leach is affiliated with both Naples Community Hospital and North Collier Hospital, where he actively serves on the Community Health Partners board in an advisory capacity.