Dr. Gregory S Lesser Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory S Lesser?

Unacceptable

I went to Dr. Lesser, he asked questions about what I was feeling and decided that I needed and Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy. That was not the problem, the problem was after the Endoscopy. I waited 2 weeks for results, after I cancelled my appointment for the colonoscopy is when I received a phone call from the secretary to tell me I had a bacteria and that I was prescribed antibiotics. I never received a phone call from the doctor to give me more information about what was found. Why I had it, how the medicine was supposed to help, to see how I was feeling. He could care less about the patients, and prescribes medicine that are crazy in prize just to get kickbacks from the companies.

Dr. Gregory S Lesser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roselle Park, NJ.