Dr. Gregory G Lovallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory G Lovallo?

Muy bueno como profesionista y como persona

Desde el primer momento de atención de parte del doctor Lovallo, fue cien por ciento profesional y sobre todo muy amable. En todo momento contesto mis dudas y temores. En lo que se refiere a la intervención quirúrgica no hubo problemas y no tuve ningún dolor. Me quedo muy contento y agradecido.

I have been a patient of Dr. Lovallo for 7 1/2 years now. My experience with him and this office is nothing less than exceptional. I am very happy that my gastroenterologist recommended Dr. Lovallo, as he is very thorough, patient, compassionate and the best doctor that I have had. I never feel that I am being rushed as he takes his time to make sure that I understand and that I am comfortable with what is said. This group of doctors and the staff are a fantastic group to deal with. The staff has always been willing to help and go above and beyond to make sure that I do not have to worry about the paperwork but more about feeling great. For as many times as I loose my prescriptions or forget when my appointments are, they have always been friendly and helpful.

Great doctor

Dr. Lovallo was great doctor, he took the time to explain in spanish when I didn't understand. I am doing perfect today thanks to him.

Best Urologist d

Dr. Lovallo is an incredible doctor. He is the only urologist I trust. After seeing 3 different urologists, he was the only one who could help me in the end. Now I come from Europe to see him every 6 months. Service is always impeccable, Dr.Lovollo is so friendly and caring and even funny to be around to lighten the mood in tough situations. He is the best.

Good DR

The problem is the staff not all but the staff that joined the practice from Bergen Urological are Nasty with rude attitudes and no Manners to say the least.

Very pleased with this doctor and staff.

practice is a surgery mill!!

Office is terrible

The office staff is obnoxious . Very badly run office. No idea what was going on, just fresh and rude. Dr. Lovallo is good but his office staff sucks.

Dr. Gregory G Lovallo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, NJ.