Dr. Gregory Luma Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Luma?

Was pleasant, honest and straight to the point !

Posted on February 1st, 2017

First impressions are a plus.. Wish he had an office in New Jersey ..

Dr. Luma

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I came into the office covered head to toe in hives. I had not slept in a couple days because of how uncomfortable my skin felt, my allergic reaction was also accompanied by an itchy throat. Dr. Luma came in and I told him what had been going on, I also asked questions like, how long will this usually take to heal, will I have scarring, usual questions. He looked at me, laughed and said "I get it, I get it, you're mortified, you're a woman!" That comment left me feeling disrespected and embarrassed. Dr. Luma, just because I am a woman does not mean I am going to get "emotional and irrational". Allergic reactions can be very serious and I am allowed to be concerned about my condition regardless of my gender. Dr. Luma did not take me seriously and trivialized my condition due to the fact that I am a woman. He seemed more concerned with making jokes than discussing my options and my healing time. He spent hardly any time with me at all. I will not ever go back to Dr. Luma again because I refuse not to be taken seriously or treated with respect by my medical team.

Dr Luma is AMAZING....the office not so much

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Luma is an amazing doctor who takes his time to understand your problems. He's the first doctor I have ever met that seems generally concerned about my problems and doing his best to fix them, both my body and my mind. He's easy going and fun to talk to, I actually going there to see him.....how often can you say that about a doctor. I would love for him to start his own practice or go someplace nicer, as Wenonah Medical is the pits.

Horrible office staff

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I would not recommend this office to anyone!! To start with, the building is filthy and old. I am surprised that they are licensed to practice medicine in the unsanitary conditions they work in. My Doctor has samples of medicine piled up to the ceiling with a small area for a patient to sit. Getting your blood drawn there feels like having blood drawn in a 3rd world country basement. I should probably have my blood tested for disease after getting my blood drawn there. I originally picked this place after looking through a list of providers and finding one in my area. Bad mistake. I had an appt. with my doctor on a Saturday at 8:30. My doctor didn't even show up for work until 9am and had 2 scheduled appts before me. The sad part is that the doctors are the least of their problems. The receptionists and billing ladies are the rudest, most unpleasant employees I have ever encountered. You could actually stand in front of the receptionists desk for 10 minutes before anyone acknowledges you. However, you might be better off not speaking to any of them because somewhere along the line they all became doctors themselves and don't realize they are in the customer service position. Between the girls in the front, the billing office, and the blood dungeon in the back, no one seems to know what their job is. I was actually sent back and forth 3 times like a ping pong ball just to see who could fax a prescription to my pharmacy. It was obvious that none of them have any desire to help you. Then you get to the billing desk and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse....WRONG! They don't have a credit card machine (which I probably should have expected after being in Norman Bates basement for blood work) and it would take a miracle to have one of them look up from their 50 yr old keyboard to thank you or help you with anything! I actually called and asked if they could send me my records from last year for tax purposes and the nice lady in billing said "we encourage our patients to keep their receipts and will only release them for a charge of $10." For a piece of paper that shows what I have already paid them. Unreal. Find yourself a well recommended Doctors office. It looks like I am not the first one to point out how unprofessional and unsanitary this place is. I just hope that the Doctors office gets enough complaints and eventually changes their attitude and cleans that place up!

Patient LS

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Excellent , very easy to talk to, caring & very intelligent.

Posted on July 1st, 2017