Dr. Gregory T Lynam Is this you?

4.8

Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Gregory T Lynam?

Happy Breast Reduction Patient

Dr. Lynam is AWESOME. He and his entire staff made me very comfortable and eager for this procedure. From my consultation to 1 week into my recovery, I am a part of his high satisfaction rate. I am extremely pleased with the results, staff support, and overall experience. Highly recommended!

Dr. Lynam performed two procedures on me that had great results, with little to no pain and or scaring. He was professional, caring and listened to what I wanted. His staff showed the same care and friendliness to me. I recommend Dr Lynam to everyone.

I usually am not one to take time on writing reviews, but in this case I felt it was important to share with other women looking into breast augmentations what a professional and talented doctor Dr. Lynum is. I am a mom of two boys who breastfed both and lost volume in my breasts. I just wanted to go back to how I was prior to pregnancy without looking like I had implants. I wanted the "natural look". I have to admit I was a little scared that I would come out too large and not like my appearance. I could not recommend a better doctor than Dr. Lynam. He listened to exactly what I wanted, my fears, doubts, etc. and took necessary time to do this. He did not fail! My new breasts are exactly the size I was comfortable with, natural looking and my healing and recovery process was not bad at all. You can barely see a mark from where he put the implants (under my armpits). He is hands down THE BEST plastic surgeon I have come by.

He is one of the best.

He is a great surgeon. He takes his time with you before and after surgery. He listens to what you are hoping for. The only thing I wished I had known about is after my procedure I may have some extra tissue on the sides that had I known I would have asked for lipo to get rid of it but it was taken care of with a new machine that required no surgery. I would recommend him to anyone looking for one.

Dr. Lynam and his staff are super helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient. They treated me with the utmost care and understanding.

A+

I'm very content with the results of Dr. Lynam's surgery. I reccommend him to anyone intersted in breast augmentation.

Pain Minimized

Dr. Gregory T Lynam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.