Dr. Gregory Marrujo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Marrujo?

Awesome

I think Dr. Marrujo is awesome sauce. He knows his stuff, and does his thing very well. I think he is very caring and understanding. I am very happy to say he did my lung surgery, and it went as well as it could have.

Straight shooter

Dr. Marrujo is a straight shooter, very to the point but not the warm and fuzzy type, understanding that surgeons usually do not have a warm bedside manner. I was disappointed by post op exams. I expected the surgeon to check my incision healing and existing areas of pain and swelling during the post operative exams. I am unhappy with the size of my scars and the way they healed. He was not helpful in post surgical pain relief assistance or recommendations.

Metastatic Melanoma