Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory S Maslow
Dr. Gregory S Maslow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Deptford, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Maslow is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus. Dr. Maslow has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory S Maslow has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Tennis Elbow
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Stress Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I can't rate Dr. Maslow since we did not see him. We had an appt. and one hour after the scheduled appt. time we were still in the waiting room. I asked the receptionist and she said we were still "quite a few people behind". Since my daughter had a class she couldn't miss we had to leave. Upon telling the receptionist we couldn't stay, she was very indignant and informed me that "we would be billed anyway". I questioned how this could be allowed since we never saw the doctor, she said "the doctor is available". If the doctor were available, we would not have been in the position we were in and would not have had to leave. I can completely understand billing a patient for a no-show appt., but when the opposite is true, a little empathy for the waiting patient instead of a money-grubbing attitude and scolding about how busy the doctor is and waiting like this is normal would be appreciated. Perhaps Dr. Maslow is a good doctor, I don't know. What I do know is he definitely needs a receptionist with some manners and professionalism. I hope I never have to go there again.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Maslow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Gregory S Maslow accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGregory S Maslow Md, 1007 Mantua Pike Ste 2, West Deptford, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory S Maslow in this video.
Dr. Gregory S Maslow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Deptford, NJ.