Dr. Gregory Mavian Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mavian?

the best of the best

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Had my surgery in 1990, 26 years ago. He is the best of doctors.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

horrible botched surgery denied culpability insisted on payment he is a liar and a thief

Gave me my life back

Posted on January 5th, 2015

He saved me...I was in so much pain when he operated on my spinal stenosis I could barely walk. Woke up from surgery pain free!! I highly recommend him!

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr Mavian was recommended to me by co-workers. He described my problem, gave me options, and helped me to decide what to do. Surgery on my neck was Perfect! I felt very comfortable with him.

Posted on January 20th, 2013

The doctor was very professional and did a complete examination. He was to the point with my options for treating my spinal problem. I eventually needed surgery and Dr Mavian did a fine job. I had great confidence in him.

So happy I went!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2012

I love being free of back and leg pain! Lumbar fusion surgery made such a positive difference for me. Be sure to follow post op directions properly and do the recommended physical therapy--successful surgery results require it!Dr. Mavian is thoughtful and conscientious in approach and manner.I did a lot of research and asked around before seeing someone, and I am so glad I did. He has an excellent reputation in the area, and I can see why.

Dr. Mavian = Excellent Neurosurgeon

Posted on February 21st, 2010

I was dealing with a herniated disc between my L4 and L5 for over 15 years which was beginning to impact my daily physical activities. I met with Dr. Greg Mavian after he was recommended by a friend. I cannot begin to express my appreciation for Dr. Mavian, Brian Valus P.A., and the rest of Dr. Mavians staff. Dr. Mavian was very thorough when diagnosing me and stated numerous times that surgery should be my last resort. I was given other options other than surgery but I decided to have a Laminectomy which was recommended after I decided surgery was my best option. I am very happy to have had Dr. Mavian perform my Laminectomy. I felt immediate relief after the surgery and my rehab has been going better than I anticipated. I would recommend Dr. Mavian and his staff to anyone seeking a Neurosurgeon. My surgery was performed at New Albany Surgical Hospital (N.A.S.H.) and I had an excellent experience there. N.A.S.H. is a prime example of how a business can be run when you have the cream of the crop working there. My thanks and appreciation goes out to all involved.

Posted on February 18th, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr Mavian and the consultation and treatment options which I received.

Posted on July 10th, 2009

Dr Mavian performed surgery on my herniated disc and I could not have been more pleased. He is very professional and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

I would recommend

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

The doctor was very informaive and direct with my diagnosis and plan of treatment. As a surgeon Dr. Mavian offered surgery as a last option and only if I requested surgery. He was very professional.

arrogant and arrogant staff

Posted on November 19th, 2008

office assistant very short on the phone, not very helpful answeringquestion, very annoyed I called her. Dr. Mavian was very intelligentbut seemed rushed.

Posted on March 20th, 2008

Very discourteous and very arrogant.