Dr. Gregory M Mccarthy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Mccarthy?

I saw Dr. McCarthy through the VET Choice of the VA. I was extremely pleased with his service, especially because he took the time to discuss issues, medicines, and the procedures I was scheduled for. Following the appointment, his staff set up my appointments for Lakes Region Hospital. The Hospital staff were equally efficient and I was treated with the utmost respect by everyone.

I am from out of state. My daughter informed me she has been bleeding. I panicked. This office saw me immediately (next day). The wait time was minimal. Dr McCarthy spent time with my daughter asking all of the important questions to properly get to the bottom of the problem. He was extremely knowledgable of the genetic autoamune disorder and willing to share his knowledge. I can't say enough about this "small town" (compared to where we are from) Dr. and office staff.