Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory B Mccoy
Dr. Gregory B Mccoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mccoy is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center and Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory B Mccoy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Reading some of the other reviews I could see how some people might feel he is arrogant or brusque, but to me he just seemed business like and to the point. It's true he doesn't hang around or engage in small talk, but he answered my questions and seemed very professional and to know what he was doing. So far I've only had small procedures done but I've been satisfied. I thought his staff was very friendly and nice.
Doctors bedside manner in the operating room was next to zero. There was a long wait in the theatre before the operation. It was for removal of a hydrocell in the testicles. I was sent away with a prescription for pain but was not told how long the anethesia would last. End of story, was in excruciating pain for several hours before the prescription kicked in. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst friend. I now have a re- occurence of the same problem and will see another physician for the problem
Dr. Mccoy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Gregory B Mccoy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory B Mccoy in this video.
Dr. Gregory B Mccoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.