Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gregory V Mcintosh
Dr. Gregory V Mcintosh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Novi, MI (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mcintosh is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb, Mclaren Macomb Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory V Mcintosh has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gregory V Mcintosh has the following 29 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urethral Stricture
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Balloon Dilatation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder Issues
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Kidney Stones
- Testicular Diseases
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
Showing 2 of 8
Had my 14month old son schedule for surgery at 11:30am which is already late for a baby to go without drinking or eating since midnight. We get there and they tell us surgery has been pushed to 1pm(upset but there and wanting to get it over with), since he was being so good we wait it out. Then at 12:30 they tell us hes running late and not sure how late he will be. We demanded they find out. After waiting an hour after that he finally calls and says he got tied up on a case and won't be there til at least 3:30pm. Really...hes ok with having a baby go that long without eating. Didnt he know he had a 11:30 appt before taking a "case". Never recommend him to no one. Hes a peds dr. too...wow...how careless. We cancelled and now looking for a new dr.
Dr. Mcintosh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Gregory V Mcintosh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory V Mcintosh, DO - Urology in Livonia, MI, in this video.
Dr. Gregory V Mcintosh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Livonia, MI.